Submit Your Post
The Drip – Water Blog
Thanks for your interest in writing for The Drip – Water Blog!
Guest posts are an excellent opportunity for us to educate our audience on a broader range of water topics outside of our team’s expertise.
Guest Blogging Requirements:
- High-quality original unpublished content.
- Short author bio and headshot. Link to your social or website links.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Post in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) in the doc. If we need the original image files, we will email you a follow-up request.
- Posts should not be self-promotional.
- The LiquiTech team reserves the right to edit or modify your post as we deem necessary, but we will send you an updated copy for review before publishing to our blog.
How to Submit:
If you’re interested in contributing to The Drip water blog, please adhere to the guidelines and complete the form below. Complete drafts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted using the form below.
Please include a 1-2 sentence(s) author bio with your submission.
Submit Your Article
Please make sure you've followed our guidelines as detailed above.