This test is used to identify Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria which causes a variety of different illnesses, from ear and urinary tract infections to life-threatening pneumonia.
- Accredited analysis – CLC Certified
- Return packaging included
- Access to expert interpretation and advice from qualified professionals
- LiquiTech provides remediation services within 48 hours if required for additional fees
- Immediate reporting of any positive results
- Confidential Service
- Stay on top of your facilities water systems
- Identify and monitor biofilm that may supply nutrients for Legionella
Where To Test
- Health care premises in augmented care areas (every six months)
- Drinking water with taste and odor problems (as required)
- Closed systems at commissioning (as required)
- Pools retested following
How To Test
LiquiTech will send a testing pack and instructions. All you do is collect the samples while documenting the chain of custody and mail the sample back with the package provided in the testing kit. Avoid sample collection and shipping on Fridays and the day before holidays. Laboratories are not open to accept samples during the weekends and holidays. Meaning…samples need to arrive to us between Monday and Friday. Best to sample between Monday and Thursday but be aware of any bank holidays.
Taking The Sample
Freeze gel packs overnight and place in insulated box. Sample in the morning and take the packet to the post office before last collection. This product requires insulated packaging to prevent the bacterial levels from changing in the post.
How Long Does It Take?
Negative test results will be ready after 3 days, for results where a positive is showing the test will take till day 5 before results are ready.
What Is Chain Of Custody?
Liquitech provides environmental testing Chain of Custody (COC) templates for water analysis to assist our clients from container requests to sample submission. These templates can be downloaded to your computer, filled out with your specific organization and contact information and stored for all your future projects.
How Many Samples Do I Need To Take?
10 Minimum per facility Recommend 20% of sites tested We require a full 250ml sample to be able to perform this test. Refunds will not be offered where minimum sample requirements are not met.