LiquiTech® Copper-Silver Ionization
The LiquiTech® Copper-Silver Ionization System is an innovative and sustainable disinfection solution for potable water systems. It’s designed to quickly destroy Legionella and other waterborne pathogens and achieve long-term prevention without creating harmful byproducts or damaging plumbing equipment.
Why copper-silver ionization?
- Highly effective regardless of water temperature or complexity of plumbing system
- Outperforms chemical and oxidative alternatives in controlling waterborne pathogens
- Provides complete system disinfection within 48 hours
- Does not dissipate rapidly in hot water for lasting protection
- Effective: Copper-silver ionization technology is proven effective in a wide range of water conditions, temperatures, and plumbing systems, consistently outperforming chemical or oxidative alternatives to control waterborne pathogens.
- Fast results: Our Copper-Silver Ionization System can achieve complete system disinfection in as little as 48 hours.
- Lasting protection: Copper and silver ions do not dissipate quickly in hot water like chlorine-based alternatives. The ions easily penetrate biofilms, destroying pathogens inside to prevent future recontamination.
- Safe and sustainable: Copper and silver ions do not create harmful byproducts or carcinogens and are not corrosive to plumbing.
- Self-controlled: Our system modulates output based on current conditions, so ion concentrations are always aligned with water usage.
- Remotely monitored: A remote monitoring system tracks and logs system data 24/7, providing real-time diagnostics, alarm notifications and resolutions, and documentation required to maintain compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Backed by science: Hundreds of independent research studies have identified copper-silver ionization as the most effective disinfectant against Legionella, with additional studies showing its effectiveness against other harmful waterborne pathogens, including Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Acinetobacter, Burkholderia, Stenotrophomonas, and Nontuberculous mycobacteria.
- Certified: The LiquiTech® Copper-Silver Ionization System is EPA-registered for Legionella control at the federal level and in all 50 states, is NSF Standard 61 certified, and approved by the ETL/UL and CE.
Download product specs
Want to learn how the technology works or see product specifications? Fill out the form below to download our Copper-Silver Ionization System product brochure. For engineering and design tools, click here.
Our experts are ready to answer your questions or help you get started. Call us at 800.635.7873 or fill out the form below.