LiquiTech® Point-of-Use Filters
LiquiTech® Point-of-Use Filters for faucets, showerheads, and ice machines are designed to remove waterborne contaminants right before water consumption or use. Easy to install and easy to use, our Point-of-Use Filters provide immediate and reliable protection against harmful bacteria and fungi, including Legionella, Pseudomonas, Klebsiella, Aspergillus fumigatus, and Fusarium solani.
Why use LiquiTech® Point-of-Use Filters?
- Temporary protection during an outbreak
- Long-term protection in settings with immunocompromised occupants
- ASHRAE-suggested control measure
- Easy: Screw-on attachments fit most faucet and shower types and are quick and easy to install.
- Effective: With a maximum pore size of 0.2 micron, our bacterial-grade filters reduce bacteria by 99.99999% (7-log) and cysts and fungi by 99.99% (4-log).
- Long-lasting: Replaceable filters last up to 40% longer than others on the market (our shower and faucet filters last 70 days versus the 30 days of other filters).
Download product catalog
Want to see our different point-of-use filters or learn about product specifications? Fill out the form below to download our catalog.
Our experts are ready to answer your questions or take your order for LiquiTech® Point-of-Use Filters. Call us at 800.635.7873 or fill out the form below.