Our Ultraviolet disinfection system delivers non-toxic, continuous disinfection at the point-of-entry. Our system utilizes Ecoray lamps, which are more robust than traditional UV lamps while cutting energy consumption by 25%.
Ultraviolet disinfection destroys harmful microorganisms, including cysts, viruses, and bacteria and is energy efficient with minimal maintenance.
While Ultraviolet disinfection is effective when treating waterborne bacteria and viruses, it is not a standalone option to disinfect your drinking water. Ultraviolet disinfection systems work best when paired with point-of-entry filtration, copper silver ionization, and point-of-use filters.
Advanced UV systems are the first line of defense against harmful bacteria in your incoming water. UV disinfection inactivates the broadest spectrum of microorganisms, including cysts like Giardia and Cryptosporidium, and viruses and bacteria such as Mycobacteria, Pseudomonas and Legionella.
UV Pure’s Hallett UV systems employ revolutionary Crossfire Technology® that is self-cleaning, self-monitoring and fail-safe. The Hallett® system eliminates the risks associated with conventional single-lamp UV systems.
By combining with point-of-entry filtration to address corrosion particulate and copper silver ionization to address replicating bacteria, your facility would have the broadest spectrum approach for eliminating drinking water concerns in your building water system.
- Efficiency Validated to reduce pathogens to safe levels—minimum of 99.99% reduction and effective in water 10 times harder than conventional UV systems.
- Self-cleaning Stainless steel patented automatic wiper-blade system keeps quartz free from scaling or biofilm.
- Ease of use The shower filter looks and feels like an ordinary handheld shower unit, and the balance and grip of the product make it easy to use.
- Fail-safe and risk free Digital monitor, visual and audible alarms, event notifications, on-board data logging, self-diagnostic troubleshooting logic and more.
- Low operation and cost Virtually maintenance free, low operating costs, and easy to install.
LiquiTech uses HALLETT® with Crossfire Technology® UV water purification system which outperform conventional systems by delivering highly effective UV dosage rates for the inactivation of pathogens, viruses, and bacteria.
Our ultraviolet disinfection process incorporates two proprietary high-output UV lamps, with elliptical reflectors that target pathogens with radiation from 360 nm. Our system uses dual smart UV sensors mounted in air, which cannot foul. The air-cooled lamps maintain consistent levels of UV output. We also integrate computerized alarms and an auto shutoff, fail-safe valve that ensures only safe water can enter your water system. A stainless steel wiper is used to clean the inside of the quartz sleeve, thereby eliminating quartz fouling and the need for a water softener. Through our comprehensive approach to water safety, we deliver safe water.