After installation of a LiquiTech system, we continue our commitment to your organization with a range of monitoring, testing, maintenance, and other support services. Our service program is a partnership designed to help you maximize system performance, extend equipment life, mitigate waterborne pathogen risk, maintain regulatory compliance, and avoid unplanned water shutoffs and expenses.
- Customized service plans to fit your needs
- Save maintenance time and extend equipment life
- Expert support in navigating strict regulatory requirements
- Custom-built for you: Our service program is custom-built to address your facility’s unique plumbing infrastructure and water treatment technologies. We provide as much or as little support as you need to achieve your water quality and compliance goals.
- Expert staff: Our professionals are ASSE 12080-certified water safety and infection prevention/control experts with deep knowledge of water treatment technologies, potable water systems, plumbing infrastructures, waterborne pathogens, and public health. As an extension of your team, we will keep your systems operating at peak performance, resolve issues as they arise, provide expert recommendations to improve performance, and assist with water safety initiatives.
- Regulatory guidance: With more than 30 years of experience working with regulatory agencies across the United States, we can help your team understand, navigate, and comply with the various water management guidelines and standards set by your state or local government, The Joint Commission, ASHRAE, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and other regulatory agencies.
- Smart technologies: Our products can be remotely monitored and controlled and easily integrate with your existing building management system. System data is tracked and logged 24/7, giving you powerful insights into your plumbing system and easy access to the documentation required to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Sustainable solutions: Our products are non-chemical, water-efficient, and built with reusable and durable components, helping you protect the environment and your building occupants without sacrificing quality.
Service program partnerships
Years of experience
Our experts are available to answer your questions, provide more information, or help you get started today. Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch soon.